Old June 9th 05, 02:12 PM

Lane,
Thanks a lot. When you say "remove the trim pieces" do you mean to
access the bottom of the drain tubes, or the top? If you are talking
about the bottom, is there anything I need to remove at the top (on the
sunroof) to access the top of the tubes? It seems that's the most
likely location to be plugged up.