Old October 1st 04, 08:15 AM
Charlie

"TF" > wrote in message ...
It's not whining.
It's a BIG mistake all the way around.
I need the money for my house and that car does not belong here.
That car belongs in a much nicer neighborhood.
I can either keep it locked in my garage, or move and now I certainly can't
move.
I had no idea how it would stand out when I bought it.
Regardless, I miscalculated everything and wasn';t thinking.
The state I live in has a 72 hourreturn law for any reason, but where I
bought it doesn't.
TF

Sounds like you need to sell it and take the loss and shut up.
You screwed up and you know it, face up to it.
It may take some time to get back up on your feet, but it's better than the
alternative.
If you go the lawsuit route, all you'll end up doing is spending more money.
You'll end up without the car, and owe more than you will if you sell it and
take the loss.
--
Charlie
!993 Corvette Convertible