Old September 10th 04, 10:19 PM
Diode

RicSeyler spoke thusly:

> Ahhh youth, I'm an old fart now so I don't party anymore. I worked as a
> professional
> sound reinforcement engineer through the 80's and early 90's with many
> name bands,
> and it was easy to play on the road. LOLOL

That's pretty funny...in my youth I was also involved in the music /
concert "industry". I used to work construction during most of the
year, and in the dead of winter when construction was out I worked as a
stage hand at a local concert hall. I have some great stories too, as
I'm sure that you do. The bands that I had the most fun with were Hot
Tuna and, believe it or not, The Tubes.

--

Shut up, Dave.

'68 L-79 Coupe