Old September 9th 04, 04:50 AM
TURTLE

"Jake" > wrote in message
news:4PO%c.60595$3l3.20208@attbi_s03...

> > To keep it on topic in this group.....any of you other guys carry in parts
> > of your service area?
> >

> Since we do quite a bit of inner-city stuff in Detroit, and Indy, and
> Cleveland, and a lot of other places, I have a Glock around ( I know Paul...
> it's a 9mm but with 15 you should put them down... I tried the .40 but still
> love the original) .. the old now outlawed kind with the now outlawed ammo,
> too.
>
> I've had to 'display' it twice in greater Detroit and Little Rock, Ar.....
> did the job both times of saving my ass.
>
> BTW, don't display the weapon unless you're prepared to shoot it.... or
> you'll get killed with your own gun, IMO.
>
> Be safe out there.
>
> Jake

This is Turtle.

I'm kind a old fashion and just use a old Side Wheeler Colt 45 Long hull Super
vell's for bullets. The 44 mag. bullets will fit in it but I don't like all the
kick for shooting more than 1 fellow. The 44 will be jumping up too much while
the other fellow is shooting with a **** ant gun. The Super vell bullets will
make up for not having the 44 mag. by the super vell is a hollowed out bullet in
the front of the bullet and filled with #9 bird shot. You bust a 45 size hole in
him and then spead #9 bird shot all though his cheast whick take about 6 hour on
a operating table to take all the #9 shot out of him , If he lives. On top of
the #9 shot the the end of the super vell will explode and send still more
fragiments all through him. Then the rest of the back part of the bullet will be
as big as a 50 cent piece when it comes out the other side. It's like shooting a
fellow with a 410 shot gun and then shoot him in the same place with a 45 cal.
bullet. Much better piece of equipment because it cuts down on multi-shots and
witnesses.

I've only had to use it one time when a fellow brought a knife to a gun fight
and wanted to see inside my bilfold there in New Orleans near Jackson Square at
3:00 A.M.. he didn't get to see in my bilfold and if he lived he did need a long
recovery time.

TURTLE