Old March 9th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Reel McKoi

Default ode to Don Freeman; WAS: Water Lettuce - new growth

"cat daddy" another TROLL from rec.ponds wrote in
message ...

"Reel McKoi" wrote in message
Learn to read headers before accusing and jumping on the troll's

bandwagon.

Looks like your Bellsouth sockpuppet to me. You can't get away with
lying
anymore, Carol.

Same old trolling, huh cat daddy? You helped them destroy rec.ponds and
now here you are to help them destroy this group. Do you ever post anything
on-topic in any of these groups? In the two years since rec.ponds was
invaded by Antonio I have not seen more than perhaps one on-topic message
from you. Why is that?
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.