Old June 5th 06, 04:28 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default If your dash lights up....

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 01:58:14 GMT, TeeVee >
wrote:

>Here is a stupid question. When you start your vehicle and the dash
>goes through the power-up test, if the image lights up, do you have that
>feature or option available? In mine, the tire pressure indicator
>lights up (test) but I didn't see that option available on the window
>sticker.

Most of what you see when all the symbols light up is loosely referred
to as a "bulb check" to show you that the lights behind the symbols
are working. Otherwise, you would never know when one burned out.
And it's common to have lights behind symbols that are for options
that are not on your car.