Old July 21st 05, 11:39 PM
DougW

Pi-Eyed Piper did pass the time by typing:
> It's peeling but not that much. I have blasted it, not much comes off.

I'm not aware of any paint strippers that don't melt plastic. Possibly call
your local auto repair/repaint folks or paint supply store and ask. They
might have something new.

Careful application of heat and a soft pine scraper, but generally the best
approach is to wet sand and repaint. If it's real nasty you might need to sand
down to the base plastic. If your not worried about the overall texture, go
with krylon fusion in black after a good sanding and rubbing down with alcohol.

--
DougW