Old July 22nd 05, 10:38 PM
Spike

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:44:22 -0400, "John"
> wrote:

>"WindsorFox[SS]" > wrote in message
>> muffster wrote:
>>> has anyone tried installing the turbonator on there mustang and if so
>>> what were the results?
>>> http://www.turbonator.com/index.html?id=adWordsMustang
>>>
>>> I have a 02 GT and was wondering if this add on might be worth while.

>> Sned them an email and ask how the "swirling effect" created at the
>> throttlebody manages to continue swirling all the way through the tubes of
>> the upper intake around curves, past the valves and into the combustion
>> chamber. They won't reply.

>Golly, wouldn't friction and going around curves (induced secondary flows)
>tend to dissipate the initial swirl? ****ing morons!

Wouldn't that depend on whether you are above, on, or below the
equator? Thing might work for the Aussies....

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address