Old October 31st 04, 08:39 PM
John Krempasky

"Toni" wrote in message
news

"Dan Norgard" wrote in message
Hi, all;
Picked up a 2" Rose BTA yesterday and so far the Clowns (False Percs)
haven't even noticed it. Is this normal or do I have a pair of

single-digit
IQ Clowns?

I have a BTA and added a couple of small Tomatoes on Sept. 9th. Both spent
all of their time around my enormous Bubble coral and ignored the BTA.

The larger one suddenly started hosting in the BTA two weeks ago. The small
one still hangs around the Bubble. Once a day I see the larger one come out
of the BTA and hang around the Bubble for about 5 minutes. Don't know if
it's trying to talk the smaller one to join it.

Need a Clown psychologist.