Old October 16th 04, 04:02 AM
Jason

My car never would shake at 75mph! They did rotate the tires... The idling
is good but I've just noticed that the engine vibrates a little more than it
used to before the tune up. The acceleration seems to be normal but it's
definetely something with the tires... or the brake pads.

I'll be doing an alignment tomorrow and if that doesn't fix the problem, I
would bet the suspension would be the problem?

I can't hear any scraping of the breaks but I do break often and I think I'm
one of those "break-aholics"!! haha! I hope it I can wait a little before
changing the breaks because I'm broke after these latest fixes I had to do!

Thank you!

Jason