Old November 10th 04, 01:41 AM
Nate Nagel

Just in case anyone was wondering, I almost got the electronic
conversion together and then went to look at a car for sale:

http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel/64vert.html

of course, this car has an (incorrect but more desirable, and easily
converted with Pertronix or similar) Delco "window" distributor so it
looks like the conversion won't be used, as I can't keep my '62 and the
convertible at the same time.

Oh well, such is life. I suppose I ought to finish it anyway just to
prove that I can do it. Thanks for the help, anyways. I did eventually
find a parts store that hooked me up with a vacuum unit that fit.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel