Old January 6th 05, 01:50 AM
Patrick

http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages

I won 9 th In Canada in 1999 in Sound Quality and Installation.level
an Honest 147.3 DB in a 2 doors 97 Tercel

Car Audio has been a hobby for many years.

Spent too much on that, i would have a nice rock crawler today....
I still do some basic installation for friend but that's about it

All i have to say is Speak LOUD as i have problem earing... ( Wondering
Why ) LOL

Pat