Old August 18th 06, 01:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kate[_3_]

Default 95fordmustang

"Jim Warman" > wrote in message
news5dFg.6888$395.2910@edtnps90...
> Does that mean you'll come and drywall my spare room? I'll pay a buck a
> sheet if you do it "au naturel" 8^) (Oh my God.... who let the dirty old
> man out????).

LMFAO!
I just love dirty old men, they have lost all of their sense in search of
.... well you KNOW what they're in search of.
Jim, If I did it nekkid, you'd go blind. Dontcha know, nekkid fat girls
ain't purty to look at.

Besides, I'm not getting between ANY kind of sheets for a buck.
LOL But I'm pretty damn good with finishing sheetrock!