Old October 20th 04, 06:37 PM
maxpower

No dont get another one, Been along time since i worked on that yr chrysler
but there is a certain way to change it back off of celcius, but pushing 2
bottons on the display, if you have an owners manual it will tell you how to
do it, if i remember when i go into work tommorro i will look it up for you.
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
"Jes" > wrote in message
m...
> Hello All,
> Winter is nearly here. (In near Chicago)
> You have been a big help in troubleshooting some problems I've had in the
> past and for that I'd like to thank you.
>
> Right now, I have another problem.
> I own a 1989 Chrysler newyorker with a 3.0 and Auto Climate control.
> Normally when you adjust the temperature, the display reads in farenheit.
> (i.e. 70º, 79º, 80º etc)
>
> One day, out of the sky blue, I was driving and went to turn on the heat

and
> all of a sudden, it started reading at what looked to be Celsius (25º,

26º,
> 27º etc)
>
> Can anyone tell me what I can do to correct this or do I need to replace

the