Old July 16th 05, 12:08 PM
maxpower

"crb" > wrote in message ...
> I just went to the dealer and had a remanuf. 3.5L engine put in.

Just went meaning how many months ago?

> I've had to go back twice because of the radiator fluid all leaking
> out and the temp pegged out. New water pump also.

> With the 3 yr 30k guarantee should they fix it without charging me

ANYTHING?
Should have nothing to do with the 3/36 warranty, if you complained about it
and they havent fixed it the dealer should take responsibly. But keep in
mind if you continue to drive a vehicle with the temp pegged out and severly
overheated heated it, that would be ingnorance and I dont think you would
get any help from the dealer.
If the engine came with a water pump on it and it failed within the warranty
time you may get it covered

> Is the 3.5L a reliable engine? I had 140k on my original when it threw a
> rod.
>
> How long can the water temp gauge be pegged out before perm. damage?
> Too bad gauges don't have an alarm sound with them.

That's a rhetorical question