Old June 24th 05, 06:04 AM
SoCalMike

G Shock wrote:
> Honda's And Toyota's are great cars but Just drive a Mazda 3 you will see
> just what a drivers car this is, as it handles like a dream and is very nice
> inside. I have had a Honda civic but was not impressed with the ride at all,
> and there is nothing that stands out with a Toyota just a very plain car.
> The Masda 3 is Bold and looks great and feals very well made for the price.
> you must test drive one and see for yourself..

i kinda like the protege5 myself. dunno what route i wanna take as far
as a different car. id kinda like another convertible, eventually. had
an 81 rabbit vert, but id NEVER go back to VW. reliability sucks.

that said, i also do odd jobs and carry toolboxes and crap like that
around once in a while. a 2dr tracker/sidekick might fit the bill, or a
2dr rav4. and part of me wants a miata! hell- part of me misses the old
VW vert...