Old April 27th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default removing 2002 console

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:51:48 -0700, Craig Wagner wrote:

> frank > wrote:
>
>>2 Questions: How to free the console? How to re-spring the cup holder
>>lid.

> There is a screw underneath the power window control. You need to pop the
> power windows controls out of the console, detach the power clip and
> unscrew that last one.

Thanks to Chris and Craig. I did one of my patented "nobody talks that
way" searches and failed to find what I needed. After posting this
request for help, I tried "English" and found both that console-removal
item at miata.net but also a fix for the exact problem with the cup holder
lid:

http://www.miata.net/garage/cupholderfix/index.html

Frank