Old March 2nd 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Had my 300M aligned

The 300M is very sensitive to any imperfection in tires. The original
Goodyears that came with the car were replaced by Chrysler for vibrations
and the new ones were replaced by me with Michelins when the second set of
Goodyears went bad after 10k miles. Lots of people had drifting problems
with the 300M. Personally, I think the guy doing the alignment today was
going for perfection after hearing all the problems I had had with the front
end of the car. I doubt I would have perceived any drift.

ink.net...