Old July 15th 05, 04:31 AM
Charlie

I got stranded once, it took me taking the cable off the battery and then
re-installing them to reset it. My problem ended up being the key itself.
--
Charlie
!993 Corvette Convertible

""Key" > wrote in message
. ..
Thanks for the info Charlie.
Could you please tell me what I need NOT do?
So I may guard against getting stranded.
What do I need to do if it happens?
Will the key in the door deactivate the system that has just
stranded me?
Sorry, for so many questions but I really need to know.
I have no manual explain this.

Thanks
--
"Key"