Old December 7th 04, 10:52 PM
Hola

Its the heat is insufficient, as like what happened today, we had freezing
rain and I had it on defrost middle blower speed, temp gauge needle in
middle. It was ok at a stop light which would melt the freezing rain but as
soon as I start driving the freezing rain starts clogging on the windshield.
I would think the heat should be strong enough to keep the freezing rain
from freezing while driving.
I bought the 96 Voyager used from a dealer, and by the maintenance records
it looks well taken care of by a dealer etc... I have not check to see what
temp thermostat is there. How about the electric cooling fans, at what
engine temp do they turn on?

Thanks,

Greg