Old July 10th 05, 07:51 AM
RichA

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:51:27 -0500, William Claude Dukenfield <William
Claude > wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:20:55 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:
>>hurc... is that you???
>>"RichA" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> One reason they gave for setting up
>>> (in Quebec, I think) was the illiteracy
>>> they found in the American South. Apparently,
>>> there is a real problem with things like reading
>>> and writing down there. So much so that they've
>>> had to do things with symbolism instead of writing.
>>> That is pretty bad for a first world country.

>Naw, just another Canadian showing that inferiority complex.
>
>Next they will accuse the US of Igloo envy.

I'd never heard what the Japanese reported in that story.
But, just like losers who sit around for years, knowing their jobs
will end (for whatever reason) and NEVER seek re-training, just
sit around, complaining and getting fat, they get what they deserve.
-Rich