Old June 12th 05, 12:15 AM
Fillyourboots

Rudeboy wrote:
> Well it might be good. But I'm not sure I'll ever know.
> Worst. Controller. Configuration. Ever.
> Can't get it to work with Axis Pad. Wingman Extreme. Or Momo Wheel.
> I can never ride or drive with a key board. Remnants of growing up
> with a consol I guess.
> Do you guys use controllers? How did you get them to work?
> Are there any patches?
> Very frustrating.

That's very strange, I'm using a PS2 pad (w/ USB convertor) and the game
work effortlessly. No problems either with my previous Wingman Rumbler.

I assume your pad is available on the 'Configure Controllers' menu (choose
between pad, mouse and kb), then you just assign controls to individual
buttons and axis. What are you seeing on this menu?

++
Fillyourboots