Old February 10th 05, 11:02 PM
Alun

E.R. > wrote in
:

> In a previous posting, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> > had the audacity to say:
>
>:There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and if i do 50, everybody
>asses me. But if i do 60 very few do.
>
> So yet again Judy admits to being an evil speeder.
>
> Pot, kettle, black, troll...

Most people are speeders. Some aren't, but they are a minority. Of course,
of the 90% of us who do exceed the speed limit, most exceed it by
relatively small amounts. In the UK I mostly drove 5-10mph over the limit,
and here in the states it is more like 15-20, but that's because the speed
limits are lower, not because I drive faster. Again the type of road makes
a difference.

There seem to be a disproportionate number of non-speeders on Usenet, but
how do we know if they are truthful? After all, "nobody knows you're a dog
on the Internet"! Maybe they don't speed because the're not old enough to
drive?