Old December 11th 04, 01:33 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: Shaggie

>>And I was being nice & tactful.
>>Damned near hurt myself doing that.

>*I* made her pee herself. HMPH! :-)

pee herself? thats terrible....but then again this entire thread has been a
load of ****....he said, he said, he said, then some Jackass got his panties in
a knot(the "other" Chris) and insisted everyone is wrong, and stupid then got
****ed and even thinks everyone should give a **** that *HE* wants John to
provide proof of his side of the story...well John promised and now Jackass(the
"other" Chris) is expecting it, so it has been posted by others so that
everyone(not just the dickhead that thinks he "due" some proof) can judge for
themselves...i still remain objective....except for the part where i say the
'other" chris can kiss my ass....

http://hometown.aol.com/littlevwgoddess/page5.html
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004