Old September 22nd 04, 02:21 AM
Gordon McGrew

Default Bummer - removed tire 1 wk after tire store put it on...snapped off the threads on one of the wheel studs

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:30:33 -0500, "KWW"
> wrote:

>Thanks for the feedback! I will have to try it. I guess if I put
>neverseize on it or something... but given that the driver's side naturally
>wants to unscrew as it rotates, I short of don't want to do too much to
>lubricate that side.

Anti-sieze compound is the way to go. I have been using Permatex
(same can) for 20+ years and I put it on anything I screw together on
my cars. Always works great - especially on lug nuts and spark plugs.