Old June 21st 05, 08:28 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Sandman,
He's just another bleeding heart liberal. How his kind make in
Texas, I'll never guess. Listening to the Ditto Network it's plain to
see they're in the self destruct mode, have you listened the Howard Dean
lately, his the best promotion the Republicans have ever had.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/