Old July 21st 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Default Casey Jones You Better Watch Your Speed

AZ Nomad wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:07:03 -0700, Paul Hovnanian P.E. > wrote:
>
> >AZ Nomad wrote:
> >>

> >[snip]

> >> That's only true if you have 168 billable hours per week to do.

> >Huh? Where'd you get that figure?

> Most people work 40 hours a week. If they spend 6 hours driving or
> 5, they get paid the same.

Time over 40 hours per week usually goes for 1.5 times the standard
rate.

At any rate, why does society feel it can take my property or my time
without compensating me? If they want me to slow down, show me the
money!

--
Paul Hovnanian
Sleep is for wimps. Happy, healthy, well-rested wimps, but wimps