Old January 17th 05, 04:59 AM
Carl Saiyed

I've got a set of Skyjackers Hydro 7000's on the way for my 89 Cherokee. A
2" lift is coming as well. Will be a few weeks before I get everything put
on, but I'll let you know how it works out.

BTW, how did you lift her Cherokee? Front coil spacers and rear add-a-leaf?

HTH

Carl

"Eric" > wrote in message
> The shocks in my wife's 00 XJ have just about had it. The rear passenger
> one is definitely blown. There's fluid everywhere. The driver's side

front
> one is leaking as well, though not as bad. The other two at least aren't
> leaking.
>
> I'm trying to convince her we need to get a new set. She said "it rides
> fine". Doesn't seem to think this is important. I don't have any
> 'credible' info to dispute that thought, but I've got to say a siezed

shock
> sounds scary. So, what exactly happens when a shock "goes"?? They have

64k
> miles on them right now.
>
> That said, I'm looking to replace them (Yes, I know, DT's, Procomps, etc

are
> all made by the same people and are the same) so what to buy? I don't

want