Old March 13th 05, 09:19 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Tom,
It is normal. I put the automatic in park, then shift the transfer
into low range. If the automatic transmission is left in neutral, and
you don't get the shift completed before the gears are spinning, as you
probably have founded out you won't even be able to get it in park
without first killing the engine. Shifting in and out of four wheel
drive high range on the fly is OK, other than sometimes we may have to
stop and back up a couple feet to release the gear bind, to get it out
of four wheel drive.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/