Old August 17th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
[email protected]

Default just an advice

Hi Mike,

Thank you! I've just tried this www.easy-export.com. Incredible. You
know my business consists of buying used and salvage vehicles in the
USA and moving them to different countries in the world. Now I am a
registered user and I engoy working with Easy-Export! As soon as I buy
a vehicle with their account they pick it up within 1-3 days and than
they upload pictures!!!!!!!! So I can go online, login and check my
lots and compare with pictures at auctions. Now I am waiting for my
first cars I bought with Easy-Export arrive to the destination Port. I
hope everything will be judt great!

Thank you Mike

Guys, if anybody got any questions -go ahead and contact me

www.easy-export.com