Old April 23rd 06, 08:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Got a phone call from the Jeep Dealer tonight...

In article >,
jbjeep > wrote:
#Thats too funny Kate!
#
#When I ordered my TJ you shoulda heard the sales guy laughing at the
#specs I had.
#Little things, like I wouldnt accept cloth seats. He said he had
#_never_ heard that
#before. lol.

He probably never sat in a cloth seat after the temperature reached
dew point with the top down. Wet leather or vinyl seats can be dried
off enough to be bearable using a towel in about 30 seconds. It takes
forever for a cloth seat to dry out and whoever sits in one that is
still wet look like they pee'ed themselves.

/herb