Old March 4th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.autos.jeep,rec.autos.misc

Default 96 Cherokee clutch question

It's called engine braking. You are starting to make the engine turn
over with the clutch grabbing.

Why are you getting the clutch replaced? You are describing a failure
of the clutch hydraulic system, not the clutch. You clutch seems to be
grabbing just fine. This can all be fixed from the outside.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's