Old July 23rd 05, 08:26 AM

Opps I meant to say OR forgive me for a little mistake and the prev posts
seem to have understood what I meant.

Actually never heard of an outcry about brake lights and nearly all the
people I know over in the UK which is many do not use the emergency brake
and I used to live there for 28 years of my life and 11 was driving. Also
most people do not really apply the emergency brake on a hill unless rather
steep, as we have nearly all master moving off the help by knowing when the
clutch bite point.

Also I did say it still takes them sometime to move even after the
intersection is CLEAR. I have to disagree with the manual been faster as I
have both and it's amazing just take the foot off the brake and hit the
accelerator pedal and away you go instead of release the clutch until bite
point is reached, then release brake, press accelerator and release clutch o
that seems like a lit bit longer. Plus when driving an auto make sure you
press the accelerator pedal more than 1mm usually to the floor is good.

I love the people you also are 2 footed drivers and rest there foot on the
brake pedal and wonder why they need an oil and brake pad change every 3000
miles, my wife and I cannot stop laughing when we see that one.

O and I love how people are just driving along and feel the need to hit the
brake which causes everyone else to brake since they are not looking 10
seconds ahead and then you have a lovely traffic slow down. Well that's
what happens in WA state and I have lived here 4 years. CA state did not
notice it too much but I only lived there for 5 months and it was out in the
country.

Well that's my main problems with driving in the U.S and that's a weight off
my back at least until I have to go to work I guess I need to get back to
the Scotland as driving here is driving me nuts

.umich.edu...