Old August 24th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Jeroen Feelders

Default My windows leak :(

In addition you can move the weatherstrip a bit so they touch each other
better and no drips will come through...

--
The Silver Striped 91B Crystal White Miata - http://miata.feelders.com
Mazda MX-5 Club of the Netherlands Technical and Websitecommission Member -

"Scott Streeter" > schreef in bericht

http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/