Old August 4th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
arachnid[_2_]

Default 1991 Fifth Avenue Fuel pressure specification? (stalling problem)

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:19:18 -0400, Ed M wrote:

> 55psi with no vacuum to the regulator, 46psi with engine idling and manifold
> vacuum to the regulator.

Thanks. I'd planned to replace the fuel pump anyway because it's so noisy,
but that's close enough to my idle pressure that I'm not so sure now that
the fuel pump is the cause of the stalling.

Oh, well, most of the other suspects are pretty cheap.