Old June 10th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Torque converter going bad?

Have you checked the fluid level, hot, running in park, brake on,
on level ground? Cold and being on pint low will cause it to slip while
it's finding oil to pressurize the servos. Usually the torque convert
problem is lockup and it then stalls the engine at stop signs.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/