Old March 5th 05, 12:35 AM
Vash the Stampede

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 00:17:32 +0000, Joe wrote:

> Just curious... Wyy do you want a Raange Rover in New York?
>
> Joe

To go blasting through the "Gates" in Central Park, of course!

I could never understand owning an SUV in NYC. I mean, I have heard it
called the "Canyons of New York", but really now.

I guess it's for crawling up over the homeless when they get stuck trying
to cross the street...

Rent an 'Executive Car' and be done with it!

www.imagerentacar.com or www.adir.net