Old February 3rd 05, 07:06 PM
JohnH

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 07:53:46 -0500, "JohnW" >
wrote:

>I've got about 500 miles on my GT since Saturday--can't help it--and have
>begun to notice a rotton egg smell now and then in the cabin. I'm using
>regular gas. Our 2003 Honda Accord V6 is REALLY bad this way too, and the
>dealer says that's "normal". It mostly goes away in the Accord if you run
>midgrade fuel, but gas is going up again.
>
>Anyone else notice this? Anyone running higher octane other than regular?
>Notice any difference? The folks in Mustang Enthusiest magazine mentioned a
>pretty substantial HP boost by simply changing octane and tuning the
>software a bit.

All I've smelled is new leather. I've been using regualar in mine with
no problems. I love it!

I *do* use only major brands, like Mobil. I'm not sure what Crown and
Hess, etc. might do.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes