Old April 13th 05, 08:29 PM
Wound Up

Joe,

You might do well to post this and other questions about your car on
alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury. Your car and engine is definitely
on-topic over there. There are lots of folks with lots of expertise with
this stuff. I wish *I* had some to give you on this specific question...
good luck, regardless!

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65