Old December 8th 04, 03:02 AM
leo

"Scott en Aztlán" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 23:35:53 GMT, "leo" > wrote:
>
>>I just set up an account for an 18 1/2yo girl, with one accident on her
>>record. The rate is $4500/yr. I added an older girl, the rate remains the
>>same. WHAT IF I add a third boy who is 17 to the account. I think the rate
>>is already over the top that the boy might have very little effect on the
>>rate. Your thought?

> Make them buy their own vehicles and insurance. Sign a waiver and have
> them specifically excluded from your policy, and keep your car keys in
> a locked key box when you aren't using them.
>
> --
> Sloth Kills!
> http://www.geocities.com/slothkills/

Well, this is a typical answer. I am not convinced all teenagers can pay
their tuition, room & board, car and insurance all by themselves, however.
Back to the reality. I am saying, I set up a separate account, for two kids,
with one car and it costs $4500/yr. I want to add the third kid to account.