Old October 25th 03, 03:05 PM
Andreas Tovornik

Dave Plowman ) writes:
> In article >,
> William Davies > wrote:
>> > Such has already been presented twice in this thread. Now you can
>> > finish your own research...

>> Now I know that you're talking about American definitions I have no
>> interest whatsoever,

> Absolutely. 'Classic' and 'American' car just don't sit well together.

What else would one call Packards, Pierce Arrows, Deusenbergs,
Cords, Auburns, Lincolns, Marmons, and Cadillacs of the 1930's?

I wouldn't put them in a less worthy category than Bentleys,
Morgans, Astons, or Rollers of the same time period...

--
'dreas...tbtw#5 'They say for centuries lovely Japanese girls
Victoria Taxi#15 have been trained in the art of pleasin' men.