Old October 25th 03, 04:09 AM
Steven E. Eyrse

In Wa. you can have original plates or Historical ones. Both of these
alow you to drive to and from events and to do some ( it has no
specific limit ) testing and mantaining of the car. Both plates have a
one time fee. Here in Ca. you can use original plates with a yearly
sticker just like a " normal " plate. The sticker goes on a little
plate you attach with one of the plate bolts.

Steve E.