Old April 6th 05, 01:06 PM
Paul

<alt.true-crime removed>

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 08:46:00 GMT, Bo Raxo said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> About time! Kudos to Ron Watkins and the Colorado state police. Sure, there
> are bigger problems, but if they're going to be enforcing traffic laws, how
> about looking at issues that create problems - like left lane blockers
> (LLBs).

I was listening to the Jim Bohannon show last night and one of the
discussions was the CO law and LLB's in general. The overwhelming
consesus among the callers was that LLB's are the scum of the earth and
Bohannon even referred to the more militant LLB's (the ones who
intentionally try to incite road rage - think weisner or judy) as utterly
"worthless people." I have to agree with Bohannon's sentiment 100%.