Old April 8th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default 99 lhs heater problems

liteflyer 1 wrote:

> My 99 LHS seems to have a heater problem. In the past 2 weeks it will
> not always heat up in the morning. We can set the temp at 75 and up
> with no response. It sometimes acts this way during the day as well.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thanks
> dave B.

My Concorde doesn't have the auto-temp controls, so I've not had this
problem. But 300M's have the ATC system, and there are frequently posts
on the 300M Club forums about the kind of problem you're having - almost
always a simple matter of re-cal'ing the ATC - here's how:
http://300mclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9163
Also read the second post in case that's your problem.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')