Old January 9th 05, 12:30 AM
N Williamson

In article >,
Joseph Santaniello > wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I just bought a '90 520i. I've never driven another E34 so I'm not sure
> how they are "supposed" to feel. I have a 97 E36 that fells A LOT better
> on center. Much more precise. My E34 is currently on studded snow tires
> so I don't know how much that contributes to the lack of feel on center.
> It doesn't seem like there is any slack on center, just that things are
> vague until the wheel is turned for more than a few degrees.
>
> Is there some common suspension or steering component which I should
> take a look at for wear? This was a cheap car I got as a temporary
> measure so I don't feel like spending lots of money.
>
> Or are E34's just kind of vague compared to E36's?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Joseph

I have a '92 I bought new and it's the same. In fact, before buying I
had read a review in Car & Driver and it mentioned the same. Don't even
notice it now. Tons different though than the wife's 2003 325 w/sport
package. I prefer mine

Nate

Why is it all the sensors seeking intelligent
life are pointed away from earth?