Old December 19th 04, 11:30 PM
JFM

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:04:11 GMT, "« Paul »" <"
> wrote:

Has to be something that keeps the starter from working at all.
Jumping from another vehicle doesn't help. Seems to rule out battery
issues.

If it was out of gas, the starter would still work.

Which of these could cause these symptoms:
ign.mod, crank sensor, neutral switch?

Thanks,
JFM