Old September 29th 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
LuvrSmel

Default newbie to GTL

I purchased this new from Wal-Mart in Canada about two weeks ago!
Its version 1.1
And it doesn't have an online play code or anything like that on the case.
There's nothing there other than the starforce code.
I can't fu***** believe this.
Where can I get a code then? Guess I'll try the GTL website....

om...