Old December 10th 04, 11:54 PM
Ben Boyle

I wouldn't buy body panels from JC Whitney. You are just bound to have problems with that. Try an outfit like
aircooled.net
http://www.aircooled.net/new-bin/vie... 200444740828
as for the gas tank Tim Rogers of this very newsgroup has reported good results with a tank from Advance Auto Parts.
http://www.partsamerica.com/PartDeta...1296&PT Set=A
which may be a very good option if you have an advance nearby.