Old May 27th 05, 03:20 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Steve,
By mentioning Throttle Body Injection, I presume you're talking
about the 2.5 liter four banger. I have no books about that swap so I'm
no help, other than a guess their crankshaft position sensors won't be
the same, that would be timing your computer.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/