Old January 31st 05, 10:45 PM
DougW

did pass the time by typing:
> I hate to kick a sleeping dog and start a war here, but does pour-in
> injector treatment do any good? Seems like a lot of people say it's
> worthless.

They work. But only use the ones that are for every 5-6000 miles
the others are not strong enough. My preference is for the Synpower
fuel sytem cleaner. It's worked well in the past to clear up bad
fuel.

This is the best way to get the engine clean. Of course it runs about
$100 from a good mechanic.
http://www.motorvac.com/

Speaking of cleaning. Nothing is going to help you if you pick
up a tank of this. http://members.cox.net/douglas.wilson/badgas/

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://members.cox.net/wilsond
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks